2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman came back after a horror break as did Gomes
It’s more to do with a players mentality than the actual injury and the physical recovery

There are physical limitations though mate, with both Gomes and Coleman as well. Neither are the same players who got injured. Very few come back the same players unfortunately.

There are physical limitations though mate, with both Gomes and Coleman as well. Neither are the same players who got injured. Very few come back the same players unfortunately.
In some ways breaks are easier injuries to recover from. When they are healed they are healed and in some cases it's alleged stronger. Muscle injuries can be reoccurring. Some players have to call it a day after hamstring injuries just keep coming back and back.

When are we ever comfortable in a game lol.
You can never relax watching Everton , I'm sure its the same for the players.

Oh come on! we'll be 3-0 up against someone and then we'll let in 2 goals and everyone will blame JP - it'll be good for his confidence lol

I say to my lads whenever we are 1-0 up. Come on Everton just score and give me one game where I can relax. But with Everton it seems I can never relax

The number of times...oh my god..countless..that i've been following on a commentary feed, or refreshing a browser, and we're 1 or 2 up with 15-20 mins to go, and i tell everyone how good it is..only for an equaliser, a winning goal, a red card... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back