2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terminate him and claim on the insurance. Don't tell me the club does not have insurance for when any player clearly becomes incapable of fulfilling his side of the contract for a prolonged period. Too bad, bye bye, spend the money and more on a replacement. It is nobody's fault, just a unfortunate happening.
I wish we could but I don't think we can claim insurance if the player is injured when playing for us. im not an expert though so if anyone knows more feel free to correct me.

I have been terminated. Before I vanish I just want to say that I am sick of seeing this fella's name on the website. Likewise the everlasting Davis thread, except he at least makes some contribution to justify a fraction of his huge earnings. That is it, I feel termination coming on.

With the number of posts today, I was convinced he would have been. Seems not...
Just don’t know what’s happening with the bloke, the club don’t help with their radio silence but proper helmet behaviour to be making injuries up considering the majority of our fans (me) are cranks who are quick to panic

I wish we could but I don't think we can claim insurance if the player is injured when playing for us. im not an expert though so if anyone knows more feel free to correct me.
I know this is a completely different continent much less sport but the NHL requires insurance on all players and, should that player get injured, insurance picks up ~80% of it iirc. I'd LIKE to think it transcends sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back