2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re never one to quote speculation as fact are you mate.

never... not once.

Not even when you speculated that the DoF WANTED to cash in on him in this very message.
How is that speculation when it happened that way? Do you think he sold Gueye for any other reason than to get cash for him?

Maybe he wanted magic beans?

It’s pretty well documented in fairness Dave. Brands has had his missteps which are fair to criticise, but laying Gbamin suffering a freak injury at him isn’t one of them
Documented by whom? Brands? The player? The club?

....his form was excellent despite failing to get his move, but I suspect he was given assurances he could leave if PSG returned with an acceptable offer. It’s generally the way things work.
You suspect it was. I could also speclate that the manager could talk Gueye into honouring the extension he signed.

You’re never one to quote speculation as fact are you mate.

never... not once.

Not even when you speculated that the DoF WANTED to cash in on him in this very message.
Ilm not running the transfer dealings at Everton.

Let's recap on what's been claimed here: it's claimed by some that they KNOW that Gueye wanted to get out of the club and that that was on the basis of Brands having come to an arrangement with the player a year earlier to allow him to leave the summer before last.

That's backed up with zero evidence. Even speculation should have some basis in fact.

I'll be happy to accept your claims if you find me documented statements by any of the following to the effect stated above: the player / the DoF / the club.

How is that speculation when it happened that way? Do you think he sold Gueye for any other reason than to get cash for him?

Maybe he wanted magic beans?
Because you have proof that brands wanted to sell him? Actually wanted to, not reluctantly did so, not as per my conjecture. Your conjecture is right. The truth. 100% as it was.

provide the evidence or yet again show yourself to be a fraud, like your saviour.

love you @davek - your double standards are spectacular.

Because you have proof that brands wanted to sell him? Actually wanted to, not reluctantly did so, not as per my conjecture. Your conjecture is right. The truth. 100% as it was.

provide the evidence or yet again show yourself to be a fraud, like your saviour.

love you @davek - your double standards are spectacular.
You're dancing on the head of a pin there. He did it no matter what the form of words we agree on.

Anyway, I'm aware the thread is about Gbamin and I think we've drifted away from it.

Would be a big bonus if we could get him turning out in the league at some point next month, with Allan likely to miss the whole of January.

The way things have gone so far though I'm not going to bother looking forward to his return as there could easily be further niggles and delays based on what's gone before. I'll wait until he has a couple of starts in the league.

Terminate him and claim on the insurance. Don't tell me the club does not have insurance for when any player clearly becomes incapable of fulfilling his side of the contract for a prolonged period. Too bad, bye bye, spend the money and more on a replacement. It is nobody's fault, just a unfortunate happening.

Terminate him and claim on the insurance. Don't tell me the club does not have insurance for when any player clearly becomes incapable of fulfilling his side of the contract for a prolonged period. Too bad, bye bye, spend the money and more on a replacement. It is nobody's fault, just a unfortunate happening.
Insurance only covers for career-ending injuries and only ever pays the remaining wages of the player.

We would not get the transfer fee back or any of the wages we had already paid.

He doesn't have a career-ending injury and will play for us in the next few months.

Terminate yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back