2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was looked at by some big clubs the year before mate so he was definitely on the radar as one for the future.

As far as it goes about him being a pro footballer and having games under his belt, I think that’s all good and well but he doesn’t have games under his belt post injury which is the problem. After coming back from so many injuries, he needs to mentally feel like his body is up to it and needs to regain that confidence in himself again. He can only do that by getting minutes in my book
I don’t know if that’s a big reputation though it’s a bit like longstaff isn’t it being linked with clubs and having a big reputation aren’t the same thing. I didn’t really mean the being a pro thing in response to you to be honest and I’m talking generally not just about him it’s like Kenny or someone does something half decent and people start saying oh wow give him a run of games he’s not the worst player ever to put on a pair of boots after all it just makes me laugh is all.

Thought he had a good cameo last night. There's a player in there that just wants to crack on and his attitude has been great despite all that he's been through.
That’s the thing, people slated him calling him all sorts for not getting on the pitch but afaik he’s not come out and complained about not getting minutes once, he’s been training and then when he does get a shot, he doesn’t shy away

Poor player who got the run around by Rotherham.

Hope he follows Delph and Siggurdsson out the door this summer.
And you base that on how many starts for the club? Two seriously injuries no bedding in period in a new league, no run of games, what performance level do you expect? Look maybe he's done physically due to injury which is unfortunate, but given we have barely seen him we have no idea how good he really is or could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.