2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
I don’t know if that’s a big reputation though it’s a bit like longstaff isn’t it being linked with clubs and having a big reputation aren’t the same thing. I didn’t really mean the being a pro thing in response to you to be honest and I’m talking generally not just about him it’s like Kenny or someone does something half decent and people start saying oh wow give him a run of games he’s not the worst player ever to put on a pair of boots after all it just makes me laugh is all.
He's absolutely [Poor language removed].

Thought he had a good cameo last night. There's a player in there that just wants to crack on and his attitude has been great despite all that he's been through.

Would love to see him get more chances

Agree. He’s a unit and he can move.

Still want to see if he can come good. The missed time due to injury is a sunk cost now. We’re thin enough in midfield that he’ll get a shot. Hope he can do some.

25 million pounds on a player not trusted to be given minutes ahead of Tyler Onyango.

Possibly the worst piece of business we have ever made. Bad luck with his injuries but he has been fit for a good while now? How the hell do we eve get shot of him.

25 million pounds on a player not trusted to be given minutes ahead of Tyler Onyango.

Possibly the worst piece of business we have ever made. Bad luck with his injuries but he has been fit for a good while now? How the hell do we eve get shot of him.
We supposedly made him available to loan, there would be teams back in Germany, Netherlands, Belgium etc who’d take a chance. The club have ruined him though with the farce relating to his surgery

It’s not happening for this guy is it. Get him out of the club and bring in a player that is actually good enough to play in the Premier League.

It could be the difference between staying up and going down.
Yesterday, we really needed three in the middle, so I suspect that his absence speaks volumes about what he can actually offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.