2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like Lazarus rising from the ashes. We need a DM, I hope Lampard gives him minutes to get sharp, I think he's a been harshly treated personally.

Stealing a living.
Forgetting that you might be trying to morph into Davek Mk2, you've posted before about being a bit of a fitness kind of guy. Well, I'm not a big fan of Gbamin per se but surely you have to take your hat off to the guy for preserving through two massive injuries, and then still getting back on the pitch at EPL level.
Yes gets paid. But that's still a battle that not many can do.
Stop being so edgy. You're posting has gone downhill lately fyi

Like Lazarus rising from the ashes. We need a DM, I hope Lampard gives him minutes to get sharp, I think he's a been harshly treated personally.
Hardly, apparently he refused to play in the reserves and got given his chance against wolves, only to show how good he is. We aren’t in a position to carry anyone.

I definitely agree, I wish we slowly managed him game time throughout the course of the season to see if he is worth keeping in the squad.

Forgetting that you might be trying to morph into Davek Mk2, you've posted before about being a bit of a fitness kind of guy. Well, I'm not a big fan of Gbamin per se but surely you have to take your hat off to the guy for preserving through two massive injuries, and then still getting back on the pitch at EPL level.
Yes gets paid. But that's still a battle that not many can do.
Stop being so edgy. You're posting has gone downhill lately fyi

He's been fit for ages mate the reality is he's just crap.

Another pair Brands signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.