2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea how the performances have been but the loan's been a big success in terms of games played, a really solid run with no hint of injury problems. Even if all we want to do is sell / loan for next season there should at least be some interest now he has proved he is still up to regular football. Maybe even worth a look in pre season.

I really want him to be the player we expected when we signed him. He had the potential to be exactly the player we need now.

I just don't think we'll ever get anything out of him..

Ifs he’s gone away and got fit and conditioned it can only be a good thing, what bodes well is I think Frank has a knack of getting the best out of players, if he can be option for us great, he can slip into the Delph spot.

Remains to be seen to though, not sure Brands was particularly good at finding players that fit into the PL, almost over compensated then laterally with the Delphs of this world.

Ifs he’s gone away and got fit and conditioned it can only be a good thing, what bodes well is I think Frank has a knack of getting the best out of players, if he can be option for us great, he can slip into the Delph spot.

Remains to be seen to though, not sure Brands was particularly good at finding players that fit into the PL, almost over compensated then laterally with the Delphs of this world.

the delphs treatment table ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.