Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Joey Barton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No to Barton, No to Bothroyd, the dross we've been linked with is terrible. Surely, and I mean surely we're better than those two. A ******** thug centre mid and a painfully average striker?

Barton on Twitter:

The Joey Barton to Everton rumours, Barton has said on his real twitter confirmed by Danny Simpson;
"Finished playing golf, 72 not bad. Came in to questions about joining Everton??? I don't want to leave Newcastle but thanks anyways........"

Thank god for that.

Is that how many people he hit with his club?

Joey Barton has been up there with Charlie Adam and Scott Parker in terms of midfielder that have truly shone this season, if you think he won't be a fantastic addition to the squad, regardless of past actions, then you're seriously nitpicky, who cares if the dinner lady is being awkward at someone who wasn't even involved in a family issue.

Joey Barton has been up there with Charlie Adam and Scott Parker in terms of midfielder that have truly shone this season, if you think he won't be a fantastic addition to the squad, regardless of past actions, then you're seriously nitpicky, who cares if the dinner lady is being awkward at someone who wasn't even involved in a family issue.

What about the Cigar in the Blue Kid's Eye ???

Was That his Brother , an' all ????

With respect , like , Kid .

Our whole team thrives on the atmosphere and morale, to put that in jeapordy would be stupid, its the reason we consistently beat City, merceneries vs a proper team. Bellamy/Barton should be avoided like the plague IMO, as they will inevitably cause a bust up sooner or later, probably sooner, if we signed either. Steer well clear.

Our whole team thrives on the atmosphere and morale, to put that in jeapordy would be stupid, its the reason we consistently beat City, merceneries vs a proper team. Bellamy/Barton should be avoided like the plague IMO, as they will inevitably cause a bust up sooner or later, probably sooner, if we signed either. Steer well clear.

I don't know, you know...

Barton and Bellamy are both tits, but they're both fighters, in that they give it their all for their club. They're basically Tim Cahill with the beaut factor turned up by 10 notches.

I didn't see any Cardiff fans moaning about Bellamy, or City fans when he still played there. Nor do I see any Newcastle fans moaning about Barton.

No to Barton, No to Bothroyd, the dross we've been linked with is terrible. Surely, and I mean surely we're better than those two. A ******** thug centre mid and a painfully average striker?

Well said x2 mate.

That feller would destroy Everton single handed. I reckon Moyes wont touch him with a shitty stick.

Coleman Pace past the first man then a headless chicken there after....I'd have Barton over Coleman anyday in this current squad. Maybe if Coleman improves somewhat drastically over the next season or so Il reconsider. But starting 11 certainly not..Unless we are just looking for premiership survival!

Very harsh. Coleman was beating people and getting his head up and picking players out when he first burst into the team. I think he's lost a bit of form going forward toward the end of the season, but this may be down to the manager's instructions - not allowing him to get so far forward that Neville is exposed.

I dont think it's his position RM though, I would concede that. I just dont agree with you that he cant do a job at RB though...because he's already doing that part time at the moment covering Captain Point Finger's arse.

BEFORE He stuck a Cigar in an Evertonians - 14 / 15 Year old as I recall ....; Eye ....

a drunken moment of madness, yes. but I really think he's cleaned his act up and he's not thick like some may think, speaks with intelligence in alot of interviews i've seen of him and regardless of past actions, i'd like to see his ability added to our squad......I hope the lads alright,mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back