Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Joey Barton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barton on Twitter:

The Joey Barton to Everton rumours, Barton has said on his real twitter confirmed by Danny Simpson;
"Finished playing golf, 72 not bad. Came in to questions about joining Everton??? I don't want to leave Newcastle but thanks anyways........"

Thank god for that.

Barton on Twitter:

The Joey Barton to Everton rumours, Barton has said on his real twitter confirmed by Danny Simpson;
"Finished playing golf, 72 not bad. Came in to questions about joining Everton??? I don't want to leave Newcastle but thanks anyways........"

Thank god for that.

What's his account name

Just because he has said to some reporters that he hasn't heard / doesn't want to move doesn't mean that it wont happen. I hope to god that it doesn't though.

How is he the whirlwind of premiership football then????Hes nothing but a good bargain and squad player. The sooner hes out of the first 11 the better chance we have of competing for the top 6. He wouldn't get near the top 6 sides first 11....nowhere near. If you guys are happy with 7th and below finishes so be it...but I gurantee now that if Moyes could sign anyone it would be a right sided midfielder. And coleman certasinly wouldn't get the right back position because he is a liability in defence. His positional sense is shocking along with his tackling. He has pace to beat a man and thats it. Once hes past the last man his distribution is pants!

It's also to see how well he did at Blackpool playing right back (arguably the best RB in the championship)....

I would be interested to see how much a premiership side would have paid for him when he was in the championship and also what they would pay for him now -- he's improving each season as not used to playing in the fastest league in the world.

All of our defenders have been slowly brought in by Moyes and I think that's what he's been doing with Coleman.....slowly bringing him in at right midfield with a view to him moving to right back once Neville retires (or sooner)....

Strange, i saw him in a RRS in aintree before, unless he had been to Netherton golf course.

Feasible like.

I cant sign a contract if am not offered one?

I will tell all when the time is right, basically they want a younger, better, cheaper player............cant blame Mike and Derek can you?

.......slight problem is, they dont want to spend any money or pay any wages. Its genius really ha ha

http://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton

Not exactly endearing himself to the board there.

God knows what's going on with this one...

You have to look at the PR side of all this. If you dont see that one coming down the track you're not looking. Imagine him turning up at Goodison and that poor woman decided to make a protest?

No club would risk that.

i didnt say `sign joey` - i meant joey barton is not responsible for the actions of someone else

Can we knock the walker thing on the head please? It's a bit unsavoury.

Barton himself as done enough to warrant enough abuse and vitriol from us alone based on his own behaviour.

Now that I won't argue with, to be fair. As a player I really rate him and would like to see us get him for that reason. But yes, he is a beaut on his own merit. I just have a problem with people mentioning his brother's actions when talking about him.

"I will tell all [about the situation] when the time is right, basically they want a younger, better, cheaper player............cant blame Mike and Derek can you?
.......slight problem is, they dont want to spend any money or pay any wages. Its genius really ha ha
I am an employee so have to be careful here. Everyone knows i´d love to stay, i get on with Pardew fine and are dressing room is 1st class..
if am not offered a new contract, my hands are tied. I will continue to do everything in my power to bring a trophy to St James next season"

Oh er.... oO

He really isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back