Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't really rule the sale out at all did he? Said he was disappointed in Chelsea and avoided the other questions really. It should've been a categorical no.

He can't make it any more clear though.

"JOHN STONES IS AN EVERTON PLAYER. FULL STOP"

2 minutes in.

Honestly. Its like some people are deaf or something.

@davek

morning toffees Chelsea fan here. Listen I don't get it, when we bid for a player from another club the manager gets the hump and slates us. Why ? Peter cech goes with our best wishes, juan mata goes to one of our closest rivals with no problem. What's the deal here why when we bid for a player it's a Liberty, thought please ladies and gents.

We're not interested.

Thanks and goodbye.

morning toffees Chelsea fan here. Listen I don't get it, when we bid for a player from another club the manager gets the hump and slates us. Why ? Peter cech goes with our best wishes, juan mata goes to one of our closest rivals with no problem. What's the deal here why when we bid for a player it's a Liberty, thought please ladies and gents.

Mata and cech were mostly on the bench, would you like it if real Madrid started a war over hazard through the media, you can have kone with our blessing.

You're lying to yourself if you think Cech went with your clubs best wishes. Your owner was on his own in allowing this deal to be done JM said as much in his interviews

Martienz has got the hump as José is trying to tap a player up via the media. The deal got leaked by Everton saying no and presumably someone ar Chelsea leaking it to Sky. Even this year when Terry went on to Talksport to say he saw Stones as his successor, that's a move designed to unsettle a player.

So the issue is, your club have decided Stones will be a Chelsea player against the apparent wishes of our board. Not a problem, but they're doing everything in their power to make it happen and using the media as a big club to bully another club into selling and that's where the issue lies for me. Not the bid, the manner your club has gone about tapping him up.

If you want him you are going to have to pay around the same figure as Sterling

Martienz has got the hump as José is trying to tap a player up via the media. The deal got leaked by Everton saying no and presumably someone ar Chelsea leaking it to Sky. Even this year when Terry went on to Talksport to say he saw Stones as his successor, that's a move designed to unsettle a player.

So the issue is, your club have decided Stones will be a Chelsea player against the apparent wishes of our board. Not a problem, but they're doing everything in their power to make it happen and using the media as a big club to bully another club into selling and that's where the issue lies for me. Not the bid, the manner your club has gone about tapping him up.

It's a scummy tactic, and not the way it should be done at all. Bobby said as much, he has never commented on other teams players even when the media push him, Jose has gone out of his way to unsettle john by making a crap bid then mouthing off about it.

Duncan castle the times journo has just DM'd me on Twitter to say Stones preferred destination is Chelsea an they have been working on this deal for a while, and Chelsea will get him if they bid £30 million (unless Everton can spark an auction) he says he has highly placed sources at Everton an Chelsea.

I'm calling BS. But we shall see.

Is anyone worried that Martinez was pissed of due to stones now wanting to leave now he knows José wants him

Stones would have known of Chelsea's interest a while ago, certainly before his comments last week about staying. Chelsea are trying to get him on the cheap as we all know when he goes to Euro 2016 his value will rocket further

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back