Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is mate, not to advocate no matter what the sale of any key player for the future, not so long as this board doesnt invest the moneyalready coming in, else all were doing id boosting their investment in the club for putting absolutely nothing into it

Well said Sputnik. All OK?

If chelsea want him seriously then he's off. I don't believe Everton will refuse to sell him if there's 35-40m on the table. And we would be stupid not to cash in

Why when qe dont invest money thats already flooding in from the tv deal? Lukaku was with the felli money, weve spent almost nowt

If chelsea want him seriously then he's off. I don't believe Everton will refuse to sell him if there's 35-40m on the table. And we would be stupid not to cash in

Others want him too though, Chelsea are simply the first to test our resolve. We don't need to capitulate as every top Euro side will want him and he'll know it too

....absolutely, I was thinking the same.
Absolutely!
Bobby should say in next press conference " well let me see, David Luiz was considered not good enough for Chelsea and was sold for £ 50 million. John Stones is considered good enough for Chelsea so I would expect their next bid to be a minimum of £ 50 million and one pound at the very least.
However he is currently priceless to Everton so is not for sale thank you Jose. Oh by the way we want to offer you £20 million for Fabregas. Good night. "

Reality is we should not sell at any price, its inhis own interst to stay this season at the least but we all know he will be gone eventually

Exactly why we should publicly bid £20m for Hazard.

Yeah.

Call a news conference.

Get Martinez out in front of the cameras and then tell them 'Chelsea. £20 million for Hazard you utter quegs'.

Phenomenal.

Lads, when it was rumoured we were after Dann you all said 8 million was too much and the palace fans rated him highly and wanted considerable more.

Now, a few of you hinted at wanting him to force a move onto us. You know who you are so don't be upset if Stones does ask to leave, karma is a bitch.

Lads, when it was rumoured we were after Dann you all said 8 million was too much and the palace fans rated him highly and wanted considerable more.

Now, a few of you hinted at wanting him to force a move onto us. You know who you are so don't be upset if Stones does ask to leave, karma is a bitch.

Thats because we're right.

Everyone else is wrong.

We sold rooney and nothing wrong happend (finished 4th following season). We sold lescott and nothing wrong happend. We sold rodwell and nothing wrong happend. We sold fellaini and nothing wrong happend (finished 5th in that season).

Players come and go. Relax. We won't get relegated because we sell a player

We sold rooney and nothing wrong happend (finished 4th following season). We sold lescott and nothing wrong happend. We sold rodwell and nothing wrong happend. We sold fellaini and nothing wrong happend (finished 5th in that season).

Players come and go. Relax. We won't get relegated because we sell a player
Perhaps not, but that's not really the point, is it?

Why should we sell a good player?

We shouldn't, we should keep our best players and aspire to do better. We're not a holding pen for other clubs talent.

John Stones seems like the most level headed young footballer I've ever seen and an all around great lad.

IF he wants to leave he will not be coming out and publicly pushing it but if he does want to leave we really can't blame him as he's not an evertonian and at Chelsea he will have the chance to win premier league titles and champions leagues for over ten years.

I hope he stays but I won't begrudge him if Chelsea make a serious offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back