Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO its too late to sell no matter the price, would of been better to bed new players in with more time, and maybe some of his top targets have already moved clubs.

Any clubs selling to us will whack a great big premium on there players knowing we have the money too
Never to late, we added Lukaku, Barry and McCarthy in on deadline day in the 2013/2014 season.

I don't think there is any point in saying he is not for sale, everyone is for sale at the right price. Why risk saying he is not for sale when he is.

Where you a big fan of Moyes mate, or a big critic of him too?
In the transfer market with money to spend, on those rare occasions, I was a fan in the main the odd mess up like Bilyaletdinov and Koldrup but in the main good. I think it's almost a pointless question to be honest mate, even the most adamant and abrasive Martinez fan surely doesn't think Martinez is better than Moyes in the market. I also think Mark Hughes has been proven to be very good in the market when working at clubs with finances similar to are own, Blackburn and stone and Fulham. He would be the one I wanted to replace Martinez in October when we are on 9 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back