Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Barkley was 50 mil, now he's half that if not lower...

Different person, different psyche and, most importantly, a different position.

Stones, without any doubt, is a classy centre half who, though he still has things to learn and improve on, will almost certainly play at that position for most of his career. He's quietly self-confident and not easily phased.

Barkley is probably equally talented football wise, but hasn't really found his best position yet, and doesn't seem as mentally strong as Stones. Barring injuries, I'd be amazed if Stones isn't a massive star in four or five years time. Ross might be too, but it's not as clearcut.

Jose-Mourinho-Mad-e1368185326177.jpg

rooney was never going to flop. stones will be world-class like rooney. fellaini and lescott were never in that same mould.
Yes at least we had something of Felli , and Lescott this young lad like Rooney is going to be world class - a world class player who has just broken into the team - I would want a bit more out of him before a fire sale starts!

Rodney Marsh reckone it would be best if Stones went to Chelski, says it would be good for his career, and Barkley also should have gone has staying at Everton hasn't exactly helped him, oh dear sounds like Marsh doesn't like us.

Yeah, all sounds very 50/50 to me. And you want Mark Hughes? HAHAHAHA.
Who guided Stoke above us last year, sounds like you have a pro Martinez agenda an he can do with us what he wants an you'll support, Shame on you for that, but the Mark Hughes call was only considering the budget he'd have to work with. Not that I think he's the best manager around.

Rodney Marsh reckone it would be best if Stones went to Chelski, says it would be good for his career, and Barkley also should have gone has staying at Everton hasn't exactly helped him, oh dear sounds like Marsh doesn't like us.

as if his opinion actually counts. utter clown. there's a reason why england fail at every major tournament, the media is just littered with former united, liverpool, arsenal and now city and chelsea players. they're so eager for all these youngsters to move to one of these, sit on the bench for 2 or 3 years and play bit part roles. when they get to these championships they've not been getting that consistency of playing week in week out. why don't the english just let their youngsters like kane ply their trade playing week in week out instead of trying to sell them to united or whatnot after one season - a team who don't need to buy potantial because they just go and spend £25m on players in their peak anyway.

they get forced into these moves thinking it's best then. never learn.

Who guided Stoke above us last year, sounds like you have a pro Martinez agenda an he can do with us what he wants an you'll support, Shame on you for that, but the Mark Hughes call was only considering the budget he'd have to work with. Not that I think he's the best manager around.

Yeah, I have a back our manager agenda. Shame on me indeed. Clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back