Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smaller clubs??? Which one?

F*** Chelsea tell them it's 75 million in public and see what mr charisma says in the media then,f****** ten bob football club

Poor choice of words. I was referring to any club without a billionaire owner.

Poor choice of words. I was referring to any club without a billionaire owner.
Man City have got a billionaire,are they now bigger than the blues,they can only dream of our history,I get what you meant

It infuriates me dealing with these premier league fans in work who measure wealth as a yardstick to a clubs stature rather than honours and tradition

He won't go this window ....better for him to play another season for us and show good he is rather than warm the bench at Chelsea. If they want him they will get him that life I'm afraid. 50 million plus though if we hold him for another season

Man City have got a billionaire,are they now bigger than the blues,they can only dream of our history,I get what you meant

It infuriates me dealing with these premier league fans in work who measure wealth as a yardstick to a clubs stature rather than honours and tradition

While I understand the frustration, I didn't say that, at least not intentionally, did I? I was referring only to the size of the club's wallet and not their impact on the sport.

Dont worry he aint going.
I agree totally with you mate,he's not going

But we could come out and say "John Stones is not for sale" or "put your money where your mouth is,it'll take 50 million just to get us to consider it,then there's the English player premium to go on top"

While I understand the frustration, I didn't say that, at least not intentionally, did I? I was referring only to the size of the club's wallet and not their impact on the sport.
You seem to measure a club by finances,this is a symptom of the sky era of football,let's remember where Chelsea and Man City have plied their trade in the not so distant past

I don't think he is the type to push for a move. If he stays or goes will be down to Kenwright for me
If a player requests a transfer him and his representatives stand to lose money,to assume the player will not move because he's nice or is happy is deluded mate,if Stones wants out he'll be gone but I know what you mean blue bill is a jellyfish,incapable of standing his ground and saying no but rather go straight into negotiations on a fee

You seem to measure a club by finances,this is a symptom of the sky era of football,let's remember where Chelsea and Man City have plied their trade in the not so distant past

I've just now said twice that's not the sole measure of the club. Big vs. small, in the sport I'm paid to cover (basketball), refers only to a team's attractiveness to players. It was admittedly a poor choice of phrasing.

You can try and pick it apart all you want, but you won't find any malicious intent behind my statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back