Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues, lets not speculate on the chairmans health.

If he is ill, and wanted it to be in the public domain, then it would be.

Please back on topic, and that's John Stones.

This isn't on this, Chelski need reporting to the F.A

I don't know if it's already been posted on here but the story is Chelski made a bid and we told them in writing that he was not for sale, we could not have made it any clearer apparently.

The player has pledged his future to the club, has no intention of leaving.

So Chelski leak the bid to the press and Mourinho starts stamping his feet in the press because we won't sell him the player.

They must have broke rules if we've told them officially in writing he is not for sale.

I don't know if it's already been posted on here but the story is Chelski made a bid and we told them in writing that he was not for sale, we could not have made it any clearer apparently.

So Chelski leak the bid to the press and Mourinho starts stamping his feet in the press because we won't sell him the player.

They must have broke rules if we've told them officially in writing he is not for sale.
I agree its mind games they are going to offer 26 million this week apparasntly just delusion it has to be near 60 million before BK should even consider it imo!

How dare they bid for a player during the transfer window, we should take this to the UN.

The " tapping-up" rule ? Doesn't apply if your one of the media darling clubs , or 'Arry Redknapp

As long as they're actually making bids, I believe they're entitled to talk about it in public.

Everton would just look like cry arses if they made a complaint - and hypocrites the next time they decide to flex their muscle with a club lower down the food chain.

The point is Mr Ultimate, that while Everton run by Bill Kenwright or any of the majority of clubs are not run by billionaires or at least multi multi millionaires, it will always be the case that the top three or four billionaire clubs will be able to do this. There is a 'food chain' in football now, based on the value of a clubs backing, with a few English clubs near the top, and with even them topped by some European top names. Once the really big money came into the game from outside sources....be it big business, global tv, American franchisers or whatever else, it was always going to happen.

I would imagine the vast majority of Evertonians realise the situation regarding the richer clubs. My point is the board are taking every penny they can out of the club and putting sweet f a back in.

Cahill and Stones would be a cracking pairing for Chelsea.
Jose is not where his is by accident.
If roles were reversed we wouldn't be arsed one bit.

ha ha ha ha

When someone at your club says a player is not for sale, thats code for ' Your bid is too low, please try again '. Not understanding what rules Chelsea have broke here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back