Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cahill and Stones would be a cracking pairing for Chelsea.
Jose is not where his is by accident.
If roles were reversed we wouldn't be arsed one bit.

not sure what he's playing at with wingers tho, selling de bruyne...thn buying cuadrado who he also wants to sell!

But Chelsea have enquired, Everton have said no. That should be the end of it

* would be in the good old days of managers ringing each other . Maybe I'm just a sentimental old fool :D

Aye, its the way transfers happen tho these days.

Chelsea make a bid, we say koff, they will bid again, we will say koff again, then they wait a while, ring us up and say how much do you want? We say 50m and they either pay it or they dont.

Stones told us how he feels about this.

Hes happy at Everton and he wants to stay and learn from Jags.

That will be his stance until Chelsea bid enough for us to accept or hopefully they never reach the magic number.

wasnt that before magic mourinho made his interest known??

i reckon stones is a good un' tho and doesnt want to have to listen to the likes of john terry belittling him in post match interviews...

wasnt that before magic mourinho made his interest known??

i reckon stones is a good un' tho and doesnt want to have to listen to the likes of john terry belittling him in post match interviews...

The word is that Stones made his comments AFTER being told that Chelsea had bid.

Lets face it, Chelseas first contact would have been with Stones Agent, probably a long, long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back