Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these journo's are the same. Lipton is the worst. Surprised he hasn't photoshpped John Stones in a Chelsea shirt.

Really thought Martinez/Everton would've put this to bed after Mourinho's comments. They haven't. That's a bit unsettling.

What really makes me fume is that the players that we wouldn't mind getting multi million pound bids for (eg Naisy, Kone, Hibbo) never seem to get them, yet the players we'd like to stay at EFC keep getting the tempting offers. I reckon this is not some random occurrence. If other clubs are deliberately targeting some Everton players (eg Stones) over other, equally hard training EFC members (like Kone, Hibbo and Naisy), I would be apoplectic with fume!!!!

Get it done if it's going to be done. Everton should set them end of the week as a deadline to reach £30+M or he's staying. The player couldn't turn around and say he'd been denied, and Chelsea couldn't have any arguments either.

We cant afford a slow burner creating problems in our transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back