Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get it done if it's going to be done. Everton should set them end of the week as a deadline to reach £30+M or he's staying. The player couldn't turn around and say he'd been denied, and Chelsea couldn't have any arguments either.

We cant afford a slow burner creating problems in our transfer window

60m, by this time next week or they can jog on.

They got nearly 50 for Sideshow Bob.

Really thought Martinez/Everton would've put this to bed after Mourinho's comments. They haven't. That's a bit unsettling.
you might find it unsettling mate, but I am absolutely fuming...I can't eat, sleep, work, wash, go the toilet or do...do anything!. I just cannot stop FUMING!!!!!!!!

Will Stones go to Chelsea this window. ?
giphy.gif

no chance, that's when the voices come
I know what you mean friend. My counsellor (fume management) reckons I have to gradually wean myself off GOT transfer threads. He reckons 'going fume cold turkey' might cause anaphylaxis. Thus, every day I read @Moomin 's latest ITK reports (on Everton and Stoke's transfer business).
Am I getting better?...well mate, 'better' is a relative term. I think I am coping with the fume much better now.

But, like you, I still fear logging off...those voices that come...God they make me :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

I do think people are getting a little het up over Chelsea's cheeky little enquiry. I deem it a bit of a storm in a teacup and cannot understand why people are getting a little hot under the collar.

Relax everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back