Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now 26m plus a player !!!!!!!!!!!

DI52iRC.gif

60m, by this time next week or they can jog on.

They got nearly 50 for Sideshow Bob.

Deals between Champions League clubs will see ridiculous figures attached to them. We're not in that boat. Chelsea know how this ends with Everton: they get across that £30M point and a deal can be done. In the meantime though we have to focus on our spending.

It's difficult for Martinez because he knows he'll have to pretty much sell to buy this summer and I reckon he'd have had in mind the proceeds from the sale of Mirallas plus a bit of tv cash to spend to start plugging the gaps in the squad. This Stones stuff throws a spanner in the works in that he doesn't now know whether he's got to hold onto Mirallas and use funds from any Stones sale.

What's all this £35m nonsense...he's the best defender of his generation, we don't want to sell, he don't want to go. Anything less than £40m I'd be furious. I'll be miffed if it's less than £45m and barely content if it's less than £50m. There's no risk if them signing him, it's not even as if they'll have to wait for him to come good. He's better than 90% of Prem defenders and he's not even the finished article.

I despise how the media are basically considering this deal done. "Set to", "will become" etc.

Parasites. I'd love us to middle finger Chelsea on this. £40m+ or do one. We're constantly told we don't need to sell - prove it Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back