Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell stones to buy nonsense is driving me crazy, record TV deal and we still have the begging bowl out. If we sell I wouldn't blame McCarthy or Mirallas following him out the door.
You are right, this is a chance for the club to make a statement e.g. Not sell stones. But I fear if we do sell him others as you say could quickly follow. I have resigned myself to the fact that miralles is going but I really fear McCarthy following suit if stones is sold.

Sell stones to buy nonsense is driving me crazy, record TV deal and we still have the begging bowl out. If we sell I wouldn't blame McCarthy or Mirallas following him out the door.

This, absolutely.

Do not forget we're getting A truckload of cash from this TV deal and we do not need to sell to buy at all. If you think that we do, Kenwright has successfully West Ended his way into your head.

When Martinez has spent big on a player, he's spent well. Lukaku and McCarthy.

In the eventuality of selling Stones and Mirallas, we'd have big money to spend on replacements.

Problem is at this late stage it would be a panic buy. He knew McCarthy and also Lukaku was tried and tested. A replacement now would be a punt.

Papers doing what they always do - acting as Chelsea's mouthpiece.

Nobody stands up for us. Nobody acts as our mouthpiece or gives our spin.

This £34m stuff is just guff to keep the story alive and crank up the pressure on us & turn Stones head.

It's par for the course. The next thing will be a Chelsea 'legend' urging him to sign for them. My bet is that Ray Wilkins will get wheeled out to tell us all how Jose can guide his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back