Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, absolutely.

Do not forget we're getting A truckload of cash from this TV deal and we do not need to sell to buy at all. If you think that we do, Kenwright has successfully West Ended his way into your head.

Not sure about that. Plenty of that money was used as guarantee on loans already taken out to replay previous loans and mortgages, depending on what you believe. It's not so long ago since the training ground was sold because we were so skint.

Not sure about that. Plenty of that money was used as guarantee on loans already taken out to replay previous loans and mortgages, depending on what you believe. It's not so long ago since the training ground was sold because we were so skint.

Sorry mate, that's not true. We do not have to sell to meet the repayment requirements of (i) our long term loan and (ii) our annual advance against broadcasting revenues.

If i was Martinez, i'd go on SSN and simply say "John Stones, he is a phenomenal talent. Chelsea have insulted us with their offer. Therefore i'm putting it out there £100m and he's yours, *look into camera with his big beautiful eyes* "now...tell me Jose, do you have the stones for it?"

*drop mic, slap Jim White on the head and walk out shouting "I AM ROBERTO MARTINEZZZZZZZZZ"

But that's just my opinion.

these kind of happenings made WWF so great in the 90's

Sorry mate, that's not true. We do not have to sell to meet the repayment requirements of (i) our long term loan and (ii) our annual advance against broadcasting revenues.

Indeed, but what I was getting at is that although the TV cash covers all this, there isn't a significant amount of money left for squad strengthening so we still may have to sell to buy decent quality. I hope that is wrong though.

Indeed, but what I was getting at is that although the TV cash covers all this, there isn't a significant amount of money left for squad strengthening so we still may have to sell to buy decent quality. I hope that is wrong though.

It's always difficult for a business to acquire assets (players) from revenue. Most successful businesses acquire assets from the strength of their balance sheet.

Until the Board provides working capital we will have to sell to buy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back