Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite Everton song.....

We're the kings of Goodison
We play in Royal Blue
On the ball the Toffeemen
Will play it sweet for you
We play it on the carpet
We play it in the air
Whichever way we play it
We play it fair and square

The story that is Everton from days of Dixie Dean
The story we will carry on the glory of our team
In every land and continent wherever football's known
We'll play the game that's Everton and bring the honours home.
*clap *clap *clap

Chelsea FC

ChelseaFC

Jose says we need a left-back because it looks like we will be selling Filipe Luis in the very near future. #CFCTour

5:24 p.m. - 21 July 2015
Linked with Baba Rahman, interesting to see the fee Augsburg are looking for a 21 year old with no premier league experience and no English tax.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/21/chelsea-baba-rahman-augsburg-pole-position
Chelsea are in pole position to sign the Ghana defender Baba Rahman from FC Augsburg, with the German club expecting an opening bid of around £14m for the 21-year-old this week. With Filipe Luís, the Brazil full-back, set to leave Stamford Bridge and return to Atlético Madrid for £16m after just one season in the Premier League, José Mourinho has moved quickly to replace him by following up earlier interest in Rahman.

The Italian champions Juventus have also indicated that they are ready to make a bid along with Roma, although Rahman is understood to prefer a move to the Premier League. Augsburg are holding out for a fee of €25m (£17.5m), although they are likely to accept slightly less for a player who joined them from Greuther Fürth only last summer. Manchester City and Arsenal also registered an interest in signing Rahman at the end of last season but that appears to have cooled.

Pretty much yes.

Find it INCREDIBLY hard to believe a contracted Everton player firstly, knows all the transfer details, and secondly would be willing to disclose it to a fan.
Ok, well everything he told me this far has come off, I posted weeks before we signed Deulofeu, which was one of the things he told me, along with us having issues this summer with stones and macarthy, the players didn't want EL And Martinez wouldn't have much to spend. If I could find the post I would quote myself.

It is important to note though, and I think in the case of fairness, I couldn't give a Chinese Shyte what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back