Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent an unfortunate 10 mins on one of their fan forums reading what they think of Everton. They may have deep pockets but they've short memories.

if everyone donated a pound per post in this thread
Everton would be Man city by end of transfer window lids

kof Chelsea

Ok, well everything he told me this far has come off, I posted weeks before we signed Deulofeu, which was one of the things he told me, along with us having issues this summer with stones and macarthy, the players didn't want EL And Martinez wouldn't have much to spend. If I could find the post I would quote myself.

It is important to note though, and I think in the case of fairness, I couldn't give a Chinese Shyte what you think.

I remember that post tbh mate and I'm assuming the job you do you probably see a fair few footballers. He was with James Milner as I remember you saying you asked if we were in for him and you said Gareth Barry laughed and said go and ask him yourself.

I remember that post tbh mate and I'm assuming the job you do you probably see a fair few footballers. He was with James Miller as I remember asking if we were in for him and you said Gareth Barry laughed and said go and ask him yourself.
Thank you, I can't find the post.

Apparently Stones has gone.
so will you soon.
tumblr_m55qpoqgfG1rxevt4o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back