Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he has bought about 50 under 20 year olds then loans them out only to sell them off at a profit to get pat ffp why dosent he play some of then instead of blaming the likes of us and southampton why there is no english talent at the 'big' clubs.
For some reason the press lap up everything he says, whereas in spain & italy they couldnt stand him as the fella is a walking contradiction

He's the British Press' wet dream. It's part of what makes him what he is. He's a back-page headline maker with his quotes, and he's probably the best manager on the planet to boot.

He's got the hacks in this country in his pocket.

Sorry, those comments from Mourinho are disgraceful, whether you think they're true or not.

He's taking cheap digs because he's clearly not getting his own way.

I take heart in a way, because if it were a done deal he wouldn't be resorting to such classless tactics.

Everton should tell him to do one. Why would you want to do business with someone disrespecting the club to that degree?

This is what I thought. Clearly the martinez comments rattled his cage and the guy has no class about him whatsoever so resorts to playground level insults.

To be fair Mourinho's suggestion that Martinez lives in a 'strange world' might have a ring of truth to it, at least to some people on here...

He's taking cheap digs because he's clearly not getting his own way.

I take heart in a way, because if it were a done deal he wouldn't be resorting to such classless tactics.

This is what I thought. Clearly the martinez comments rattled his cage and the guy has no class about him whatsoever so resorts to playground level insults.

I hope you guys are right and I'm dead, dead wrong. I took Mourinho's comments the other way.

He seems to be saying Everton's valuation of Stones is too high. A player who isn't for sale wouldn't have a valuation, so there would be no need for anyone to haggle.

Hopefully the club have told Chelsea they can have Stones for an absurd figure to chase them off and this was Mourinho's response.

I hope you guys are right and I'm dead, dead wrong. I took Mourinho's comments the other way.

He seems to be saying Everton's valuation of Stones is too high. A player who isn't for sale wouldn't have a valuation, so there would be no need for anyone to haggle.

Hopefully the club have told Chelsea they can have Stones for an absurd figure to chase them off and this was Mourinho's response.

Sort of how I took it.

Your boy Jose just insulted this great institution. I feel I have to directly take that issue up.

Hes just smashing the little Spanish no mark all over the place, wouldnt have even attempted it with Moyes here.

Hes talking about class and dignity while stamping his crap coloured shoes up and down screaming its not fair.

NSNO you little bald Spanish midget.

Reactions: Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back