Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes just smashing the little Spanish no mark all over the place, wouldnt have even attempted it with Moyes here.

Hes talking about class and dignity while stamping his crap coloured shoes up and down screaming its not fair.

NSNO you little bald Spanish midget.

Moyes would have sold so he could remain part of the backslapping boys club with Fergie and Jose. Plucky little Everton.

Hes just smashing the little Spanish no mark all over the place, wouldnt have even attempted it with Moyes here.

Hes talking about class and dignity while stamping his crap coloured shoes up and down screaming its not fair.

NSNO you little bald Spanish midget.
Martinez is pretty good with this sort of thing. I bet when he's asked about Jose's comments he'll just laugh about it.

yeah that's what I'm getting from it, not @rsed if we don't come out and say not for sale

the longer we leave it without saying anything then the longer it's just some unkempt portugeezer spouting nonsense in the press

I want someone to come out and say "He's not for sale, end of." but watching Jose melt down to the nationals is great.

We sent them a letter saying he's not for sale.

They put in a £20m bid.

Then they publicise us turning it down.

Apparently we didn't say "at any price" in our letter.

Now apparently our manager is in lala-land for speaking out.

And English players cost too much. (This is actually true).

I'm happy we're keeping the high ground. We don't need to respond to Mourinho, it only serves his purposes. It was almost a mistake for Roberto to say anything in the first place, as it helped kick things off. Needed to be said though.

And people wonder why it's so quiet on our own transfer front. It's because we do it the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back