John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather the club did what Lpool did with Sterling and put a huge price on his head rather than letting it drag out with all the bids been turned down and club repeatedly saying hes not for sale. All players are for sale for the right price. They leave it till deadline day for a huge offer to come in they cant refuse and its Rooney all over again. Too late to get someone else in

http://www.theevertonforum.co.uk/everton-to-be-offered-three-exciting-players/

Everton to be offered three exciting players
According to every Everton supporters favourite journalist Matt Law of the Telegraph, Everton will be offered the choice of three players if they ever decide to sell John Stones.

Chelsea’s favourite sports reporter Law says that Everton could be offered Victor Moses, Bertrand Traore or Juan Cuadrado if the club change their mind and cash in on the England player.

Everton have repeatedly told Chelsea that Stones isn’t for sale and rejected a £30m bid for the player yesterday, but Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho seems to have ignored that and will push on with attempts to sign the defender.
Desperation me thinks!

According to every Everton supporters favourite journalist Matt Law of the Telegraph, Everton will be offered the choice of three players if they ever decide to sell John Stones.

Chelsea’s favourite sports reporter Law says that Everton could be offered Victor Moses, Bertrand Traore or Juan Cuadrado if the club change their mind and cash in on the England player.

Everton have repeatedly told Chelsea that Stones isn’t for sale and rejected a £30m bid for the player yesterday, but Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho seems to have ignored that and will push on with attempts to sign the defender.

A very interesting use of the word 'exciting' there.

We should offer them the choice of three of our exciting players for their £30 million...Hibbert, Junior and Osman

Are they trying to ditch Cuadrado already? They don't get much time to fit into the team there! I'd worry if I was Stones that Chelsea are not the best team to go to!

He isn't for sale, has never intimated that he wants to leave and we don't want or need any Chelski rejects. Naff off Jose and the RS infested media.

I think it is quite obvious that none of our fans want to see Stones go, no matter what the outcome.
true but if he is going he is going mate. don't want to sell him either, happy enough with mori and lennon as the other signings have been decent.

but on the basis of him going the above crazy scenario is a best case scenario surely?

personally I would take cuadrado in that basis. highly doubt that is true though, massive difference in valuations there.

But cuadrado would be the next level type player for the team. so as much as we can keep repeating don't sell stones, cuadrado was wanted by barca not too long ago and would make a massive difference to the team

The Aussie's treat Everton with a modicum of respect, a respect not shared in other parts of the globe

Even as we speak, the bitter Kopite media is pushing for all it's worth to get Stones out of our club

The Southampton result put s few noses out of joint. After Watford the RS media thought it was business as usual. A resurgent Evrton playing good football spearheaded by the best two young English players in the game is their literal nightmare after Liverpool sold Sterling. It just doesn't fit their world view so they have gone into overdrive. How can plucky little Everton keep Stones if the mighty LFC had to sell Sterling? (who of course was completely discredited, played down as being rubbish, bad move for his career, should have developed at Liverpool, the exact opposite of what they're peddling for Stones)

personally I would take cuadrado in that basis. highly doubt that is true though, massive difference in valuations there.

But cuadrado would be the next level type player for the team. so as much as we can keep repeating don't sell stones, cuadrado was wanted by barca not too long ago and would make a massive difference to the team
This isn't FIFA Career Mode mate.

This is actual Everton.

This isn't FIFA Career Mode mate.

This is actual Everton.
you being the expert on that eh?

what's wrong in saying cuadrado is a really good player who will improve the first 11? If we were in for him from Italy a year ago he would be called a marquee signing considering his stock was high. so you would be talking out your arse if you wouldn't want him at Everton.

remember me 50 million De bruyne wasn't played by Chelsea either, or top scorer lukaku to name a couple

you being the expert on that eh?

what's wrong in saying cuadrado is a really good player who will improve the first 11? If we were in for him from Italy a year ago he would be called a marquee signing considering his stock was high. so you would be talking out your arse if you wouldn't want him at Everton.

remember me 50 million De bruyne wasn't played by Chelsea either, or top scorer lukaku to name a couple
I don't want him at Everton. I want players that will make a difference in real life, not based off FIFA you tube.

Try and keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back