John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea hack of United by taking Pedro from under their noses as they haggle over the fee..........

Woodward and United seek to return the favour with interest perhaps??

http://www.theevertonforum.co.uk/everton-to-be-offered-three-exciting-players/

Everton to be offered three exciting players
According to every Everton supporters favourite journalist Matt Law of the Telegraph, Everton will be offered the choice of three players if they ever decide to sell John Stones.

Chelsea’s favourite sports reporter Law says that Everton could be offered Victor Moses, Bertrand Traore or Juan Cuadrado if the club change their mind and cash in on the England player.

Everton have repeatedly told Chelsea that Stones isn’t for sale and rejected a £30m bid for the player yesterday, but Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho seems to have ignored that and will push on with attempts to sign the defender.

That article has forgotten to say that we'd only be allowed to LOAN one of those players for a season :D

Is it just me, or is it more insulting that they're offering out-of-favor players to go with the cash. "We're taking one of your most promising young players, but feel free to help yourself to a player from our discount bin on your way out."

And do these fellows not have a say in the matter?

What happens if none of them fancy the move?

Is it just me, or is it more insulting that they're offering out-of-favor players to go with the cash. "We're taking one of your most promising young players, but feel free to help yourself to a player from our discount bin on your way out."

They've shown a real lack of class throughout this...for that reason alone I would be gutted if we sell to them for any price.
If we do decide to sell I hope it's to a different club...for billions obviously

Bungling Bill & Bobby Martinez will continue to say Stones isn't for sale, but they will have set a figure !

Reckon if Chelski bid forty, they'll take it !!

Daily Fail already have drawn up Chelsea's new 11 once Pedro joins. Naturally they've included Stones in the 11. Can't remember us selling him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back