John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn papers full fo Chelsea again today, sickening. They wont be happy until they can print the big headline. Sod off Stones is not for sale.

Another aspect which does my head in, Is that this is the way Chelsea, Arsenal and two Mancs stay at the top, keep buying players and buggar all the other clubs. Just do not get in their way of staying at the top and raking the cash in.

I don't want him at Everton. I want players that will make a difference in real life, not based off FIFA you tube.

Try and keep up.

This - though of course what has happened to Cuadrado (and Salah, who he replaced, and a load more promising young players besides) since he went there is the best advert for Stones not going to Chelsea that there is.

http://www.theevertonforum.co.uk/everton-to-be-offered-three-exciting-players/

Everton to be offered three exciting players
According to every Everton supporters favourite journalist Matt Law of the Telegraph, Everton will be offered the choice of three players if they ever decide to sell John Stones.

Chelsea’s favourite sports reporter Law says that Everton could be offered Victor Moses, Bertrand Traore or Juan Cuadrado if the club change their mind and cash in on the England player.

Everton have repeatedly told Chelsea that Stones isn’t for sale and rejected a £30m bid for the player yesterday, but Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho seems to have ignored that and will push on with attempts to sign the defender.
Well they don't excite me. Moses??? ffs

He might be a legend but Andy Gray can suck a fat one with his optimism:

"I would be amazed if, at the end of August, John Stones is still at Everton," Gray told talkSPORT.

"It is still a work in progress for Roberto Martinez and if the bid is £35m to £40m I don’t think Everton can turn that down."

"I would be very surprised if Roberto hasn’t got something set up should the deal happen so he is ready to move when it does – and I think he will be ready."

He might be a legend but Andy Gray can suck a fat one with his optimism:

"I would be amazed if, at the end of August, John Stones is still at Everton," Gray told talkSPORT.

"It is still a work in progress for Roberto Martinez and if the bid is £35m to £40m I don’t think Everton can turn that down."

"I would be very surprised if Roberto hasn’t got something set up should the deal happen so he is ready to move when it does – and I think he will be ready."
A disgrace of a comment from a former player!

Think this settles it

image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back