John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be a legend but Andy Gray can suck a fat one with his optimism:

"I would be amazed if, at the end of August, John Stones is still at Everton," Gray told talkSPORT.

"It is still a work in progress for Roberto Martinez and if the bid is £35m to £40m I don’t think Everton can turn that down."

Andy Gray has sunk even lower now with this, shocking that he speaks so poorly of a club where he was revered.
And if you throw in his infamous "ya beauty" over Slippy G, he can do one with the rest of the media who are doing their utmost to drive this story to the conclusion THEY and Chelski want.
Gits !!!

Will absolutely love the collective media fume when we keep Stones. Mission failed for another window kopites, struck out on Baines, struck out on Barkley, struck out on Mirallas, struck out on McCarthy, struck out on Lukaku, and close to failure on Stones. Have another go in January lads. You've clearly got a massive influence on what actually happens in the game like when you all stopped Sterling moving to City.....

You want to sell John Stones to buy a winger who can't get a game for Chelsea and is unproven in the league.

Now who is the tit talking out of his arse? Haha.
clearly can't read then mate.

I said if we were to sell him, you know, where the club says yes to Chelseas bid then I'd happily take cuadrado. not saying swap them, not saying I'd rather have him, just in that papers story about the player trade.

I also said the article was rubbish but you clearly didn't read that :)

Will absolutely love the collective media fume when we keep Stones. Mission failed for another window kopites, struck out on Baines, struck out on Barkley, struck out on Mirallas, struck out on McCarthy, struck out on Lukaku, and close to failure on Stones. Have another go in January lads. You've clearly got a massive influence on what actually happens in the game like when you all stopped Sterling moving to City.....

I bet they will all go quiet about it until the next window and say nothing, none of those who have been saying its only a matter of time will want to admit they were just talking nonsense, the closed we might get is them condemning Everton for holding back the career of the future England star.

Not really mate - we needed a third defender anyway. If Stones left another would come in for sure.

Fairly sure it'd be van Dijk; the fact he hasn't moved anywhere yet is one of the only factors which makes me think Stones might go.

Yes, before the season started we were two centre halfs light anyway.

http://www.theevertonforum.co.uk/everton-to-be-offered-three-exciting-players/

Everton to be offered three exciting players
According to every Everton supporters favourite journalist Matt Law of the Telegraph, Everton will be offered the choice of three players if they ever decide to sell John Stones.

Chelsea’s favourite sports reporter Law says that Everton could be offered Victor Moses, Bertrand Traore or Juan Cuadrado if the club change their mind and cash in on the England player.

Everton have repeatedly told Chelsea that Stones isn’t for sale and rejected a £30m bid for the player yesterday, but Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho seems to have ignored that and will push on with attempts to sign the defender.

That one's a real cracker...proper bottom of the barrel stuff.

Al-Bundy-Bored-At-Home-Switching-The-TV-Channel-On-Married-With-Children.gif

Tony Cottee saying best for Stones to stay. Nice one Tony.

Other than that complete bell Any Gray. You know he was hero of mine, along with Adrian Heath. I still follow Inch'y career, still love the little man, as for Gray, I wouldn't p*** on him if he was on fire.

He is 'certain' Stones will be a Chelsea player, and better off for it, by the end of the month. Koff Gray.

Other than that complete bell Any Gray. You know he was hero of mine, along with Adrian Heath. I still follow Inch'y career, still love the little man, as for Gray, I wouldn't p*** on him if he was on fire.

He is 'certain' Stones will be a Chelsea player, and better off for it, by the end of the month. Koff Gray.

It would be nice if all ex Everton players put a positive spin on it about staying at Everton and that being best for Stones.

Unfortunately they all get paid to chat absolute turd and all tow the same boring line. They do my head in the cheeky little bellends, it's like a kick in the balls when these ex players are trying to sell our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back