John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face it the press have tried every tactic to try and make this move happen and it hasn't worked. This leaves them with the " we understand " and " according to our sources" he wants to hand in a transfer request. Now this has two aims
1) to try and turn the fans against him
2) to provoke a statement from him

He doesn't need to say anything, obviously he could come out and say "no chance not going there" but can't in case the club decide to cash in - that immediately would put him under huge pressure and get serious abuse if he does indeed end up there. I reckon he is like Baines who was equally quiet, happy to stay until told otherwise by the club. This year anyway - we will have the same farce next year if he does stay!

Face it the press have tried every tactic to try and make this move happen and it hasn't worked. This leaves them with the " we understand " and " according to our sources" he wants to hand in a transfer request. Now this has two aims
1) to try and turn the fans against him
2) to provoke a statement from him

He doesn't need to say anything, obviously he could come out and say "no chance not going there" but can't in case the club decide to cash in - that immediately would put him under huge pressure and get serious abuse if he does indeed end up there. I reckon he is like Baines who was equally quiet, happy to stay until told otherwise by the club. This year anyway - we will have the same farce next year if he does stay!

I'm going to leap out of the Main Stand sunday(Like Cooperman;))run on the pitch,and give John a Dario manhug,then offer him some of my Scouse Pie to convince him he is loved here,there I'll have done my bit to convince him to stay,what about you lot?;)lol

The media and sky are desperate for stones to go to Chelsea. Did anyone see the presenter with peter lovernkrands and tony cascarino talking about the transfer. Lovernkrands spoke at length how impressive stones is, but should stay at everton for at least another season as he is playing regularly. The presenter said then said " well peter thinks he should move, what about you tony?" That is not what lovernkrands said but because he didn't 'toe the line' and say he should sign for Chelsea immediately his opinion was ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back