John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree. However, the same doom-mongers were out in force last summer saying we'd never get Lukaku; christ, there were some usual suspects fuming about us not tying up Barry.

Those 'prophetic' musings have long since been forgotten, as will this prophetic attack if we don't sell Stones.

Suppose everyone has their opinions but I'd prefer to blame Mourinho for all this rather than other Evertonians.

After reading all those words, the only far fetched scenario that would see Stones go is Chelsea losing again with a terrible defensive display this weekend and next, Stones requesting the move, and Chelski bidding a ridiculous, panic driven amount of around 50+ mill.

Unthinkable now, too many people saying it won't happen and let's not forget John Stones - he's not that sort of lad.

Would be great if he stayed long term and the club received the support or investment it needs - the next Brian Labone........

Unthinkable now, too many people saying it won't happen and let's not forget John Stones - he's not that sort of lad.

Would be great if he stayed long term and the club received the support or investment it needs - the next Brian Labone........
We have a real exciting group of youngsters. A couple of The Yarm types coming in and we could have another season of entertainment.
We need to show ambition and keep them together for a few years. Stones, Barkley, Romelu, Del etc....
Exciting to see these youngsters.

That Chelsea game after the international break is going to be fierce. Goodison will be at it's snarling best.
Yes indeed.
Not forgotten Costas behaviour towards Coleman and the dreadful conceeding of 6.
Nor the strangling of McCarthy and pathetic dismisal of Barry resulting in a farcical injury time defeat.
Or the pathetic media driven campaign to get our finest young defender on the cheap and destabilise the club.

No, they will get a top Goodison welcome and a good hiding too. I hate Cesc Fabrigas too the ****.

Yes indeed.
Not forgotten Costas behaviour towards Coleman and the dreadful conceeding of 6.
Nor the strangling of McCarthy and pathetic dismisal of Barry resulting in a farcical injury time defeat.
Or the pathetic media driven campaign to get our finest young defender on the cheap and destabilise the club.

No, they will get a top Goodison welcome and a good hiding too. I hate Cesc Fabrigas too the ****.

Remember when Jagielka put himself in the recovery position for their 6th? What a time to be alive.

Yes indeed.

It's going to be nasty like. Goodison at it's best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back