John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, some off you lot are crying At your keyboard ain't you ? Now you know how we felt when it happened to us, I'm absolutely gutted he's going Chelsea never thought he would still can't believe he is now, on the bright side we might be able to sign a couple of new players before window closes.

Now isn't a good time mate, please give it about 6 weeks for the full fume to die down.

Not if he's just months into a multi-year contract, and you paid very little for him in the first place. The club has the option to stare him down on this one - reject the request.
That will help no one. Without investment which is obvious the board aren't providing we actually need the money.

Bloody hell, some off you lot are crying At your keyboard ain't you ? Now you know how we felt when it happened to us, I'm absolutely gutted he's going Chelsea never thought he would still can't believe he is now, on the bright side we might be able to sign a couple of new players before window closes.

Haha so will we now!

No offence mate, but at Barnsley it makes sense to sell star players and improve your squad.

With the players we have currently, it doesn't make sense to send the message to every one of them that it's open season and they can hand requests in whenever they want.

Your aims are different to ours.

No, we don't "know" how you felt.

We barely even know your club exists.

So get back in yer box.

:zzz:

They have to let him go if he wants. Makes the club attractive to all young promising players. Come here, we will improve you and let you go when you think you have a better offer.

Keeps the creditors happy too.

A shame, but there you go.........

K'off mate, you said this is the exact thing that wouldn't happen, 2 of your frieds told you didn't they? he loves the Northern life you said. Go and celebrate on a Barsnley fan site if their is such a thing.

Why does anyone believe this has come out of nothing? this will have been the club's plan the whole time - get him to hand in a request and pretend we were going to spend the money anyway

His wages at Chelsea will be outrageous mate, like astronomically so. We can't realistically compete with that and for him to turn down the chance to play for the league champions and get wages four or five times what they are now is unrealistic for us to expect of him.
I dont agree. He wants to play for England next year? He should have stayed here. He'll get splinters on his arse at Chelsea. I dont think Hodgson will look too kindly on that, Chelsea player or no Chelsea player, he'll want match hardened players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back