John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont agree. He wants to play for England next year? He should have stayed here. He'll get splinters on his arse at Chelsea. I dont think Hodgson will look too kindly on that, Chelsea player or no Chelsea player, he'll want match hardened players.
They play 50 games or so a season with only Zouma Terry and Cahill? He will play and they will match harden him against better standards of players more regularly than we can.

He's put in a TR thats enough for me .Fxxk off Stonsey go and play for a plastic club with plastic fans .ps Lets hope Rom breaks him in half first time he gets a chance. I really hope you dont make the Euros for what ever reason and what ever reason that will be I hope it really fxxxing hurts you.
Harsh but fair

He's put in a TR thats enough for me .Fxxk off Stonsey go and play for a plastic club with plastic fans .ps Lets hope Rom breaks him in half first time he gets a chance. I really hope you dont make the Euros for what ever reason and what ever reason that will be I hope it really fxxxing hurts you.

Couldn't agree more with this. Hope he steamrollers the judas.

Have Everton commented on this yet?
No comment as of yet...

Meanwhile over at Goodison

alt-cash-master675.jpg

No different at all a club higher up food chain as decided they want your best player, and because they're are a better team he wants to play for them it's exactly same

Yes mate, but our aim isn't to sell our best players. We do not want to be a selling club, so welling would obliterate that aim - whereas Barnsley will sell assets to improve all around and progress up the league system.

We're not meant to be aiming to be Premier League makeweights forever, unless Martinez has been chatting pure rubbish.

Any other year I would say sell him, but the carrot on offer (euros) is so big that he will still perform for us...

(My personal choice at this point would be to let him rot in the reserves for his contract but that just isn't feasible)

As the dust begins to settle, keeping him here with the Euros at the end of the season keeping him focused seems the best option to me.

Time to stand up for Everton, Bill.

Chelsea need new blood in defence thoug so he's looking at 30 games alongside someone like John Terry and under Jose Mourinho, possibly in the Champions league and possible league decides.
Maybe,maybe not. If he does get games I give him this advice: 'dont screw up, because the media will be all over every single mistake you got a free pass on when you were here'.

This will end badly for Stones at Chelsea. He's about two seasons off a challenge like that and will get the arse torn out of him.

They play 50 games or so a season with only Zouma Terry and Cahill? He will play and they will match harden him against better standards of players more regularly than we can.
Really? Last time I checked both clubs play in the same league. How much do you really think they will play him in the UCL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back