John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at people saying Stones isn't a wonderful footballer.

If he goes, we will not be able to replace him like for like. We could probably replace his current level (for a decent fee). But to replace what he will be? Lolno.

Too bad we don't have anyone ready to compete today. We need John Stones two years from now.

I suppose I'd accept Zouma + £30 million.

Club need to make a statement ASAP. It's either not true at all, rejected or we've accepted it. The silence tells me that it's been accepted.
I agree wba have done just that saying it is to late in the window to sell we should do the same, if stones wants out why not hand a transfer request in weeks ago not 1 week before the window shuts

That won't happen though. You won't see that money again - we won't re-invest this window, which I'm sure our board have planned well in advance with Chelsea.

i totally agree, im hoping they are already planning Evans/Van Dijk with Mori and a striker, just hoping we could push through Yarmolenko aswell.

BBC are reporting it as fact. There is no question that it's not true.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34055843

not one quote or name even

The annual accounts of Everton have a big expense entry, 'other operating costs'. It is totally opaque ie there are no notes to this entry.
This is the thing. Virtually every other window money goes down a hole. As someone has said already - "it makes you wonder if there's any point to football now". You can't even build a team anymore.

LOL at people saying Stones isn't a wonderful footballer.

If he goes, we will not be able to replace him like for like. We could probably replace his current level (for a decent fee). But to replace what he will be? Lolno.

Too bad we don't have anyone ready to compete today. We need John Stones two years from now.

I suppose I'd accept Zouma + £30 million.

No chance Zouma goes. He's already a first team player.

I think he goes now, really surprised he has handed in the request and really gutted. It's obvious all is well re the board at Everton and so many dealings going on behind the scene.

Martinez has done well so far in keeping the young talent here, so it'll be really interesting to see how it pans out now.

Gutted he is going, especially to chelsea...honestly thought he would stay for a few years and maybe go to a barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back