John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. OK, a factual tweet isnt even allowed.
so, in one thread twitter is the mother of all evil, in another it's the root of all that is wrong with the world, in another it's the be all and end all of up to the minute transfer gossip, in another....

If I wanted to know what every attention seeking fknugget in the world thought I would go on actual twitter.

SSN saying barnsley have a sell on clause of around 5%, surely that's wrong? Everywhere else reckons 15%

Also said Yarmolenko deal is off but could be resurrected.

Get Yarmolenko and Van Dijk/Koubaily/Dragovic and let the judas go to sit on Chelsea's bench
Don't think he would sit on their bench - he's god enough to play and take over from terry in a season or two.

really? impressive. hes only been there 2 years so you must have watched every single games hes played on tv. unless your a super Celtic fan (which it sounds like you are) and stream their games online aswell.
Bizarre. 20 odd games in two seasons? They're on the box every week.

so, in one thread twitter is the mother of all evil, in another it's the root of all that is wrong with the world, in another it's the be all and end all of up to the minute transfer gossip, in another....

If I wanted to know what every attention seeking fknugget in the world thought I would go on actual twitter.
Im saying, that that data could have come from anywhere, it happens to be Accurate in terms of players names and dates of transfers, avaliable to anyone who wanted to research it, but becuase its on twitter to you it doesnt count. Ok thats fine. I only made it look like a tweet as it wasnt my research and didnt want to be seen as claiming someone elses work.

That's my point.

I wouldn't accept the request without Chelsea going over £50 million or giving us something else totally ridiculous. Not worth it.

Why would they go to ridiculous lengths? They've pretty much set the terms for this transfer and now their target is requesting a move.

Trust me, as someone who grew up watching Leeds go through this with rio, there's only one outcome now.

Don't think he would sit on their bench - he's god enough to play and take over from terry in a season or two.
Chelsea aren't going to pay 40m for him to sit on the bench. He will start alongside Cahill and Chelsea might even being to start Zouma and Stones a year early if Cahill's form doesn't improve. However put it this way if he goes to Chelsea he would be first choice between all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back