John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ianefc ...the inference of your posts regarding timing of major transfers has not been lost on me. If the Stones transfer is indeed correct, a large part of the Everton in my heart, has departed.
I cant tell wether some are Dumb, playing devils advocate or are massively pro board. It has to be one of those 3.

So Stones is gone? FGS

Nicking Van Dijk away from Southampton would soften the blow, he's the perfect replacement. None of this Evans talk please.
Some are using the 'it's the SPL he must be rubbish' card rather than using their own eyes (or being arsed to check his performances out).

He's superior to Stones in my opinion. If we pay £10M-£12M for him it'll be the deal of the window.

The way it was going it was inevitable.

To be fair it doesn't mean we have to sell. But if we do we will get a wedge.
Do really have to sell now as Stones clearly can't play under a cloud/fan backlash and we cannot afford to lose a massive sale fee if he stays but sits on the bench.
I'll wager he won't wear an everton shirt again .

Bottom line: Given the effect this will have on Everton's league position we are about to find out what is more important. John Stones or Everton football club.

There really is no financial need to sell now without it being a ludicrous once in a lifetime, stadium deposit sized fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back