John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should we buckle at the first bid from another club simply because it's early in the transfer window?
Not getting inot mate. You have your opinions I have mine, I respct yours. But dont agree that its a footballing practice I agree with.

Chelsea aren't going to pay 40m for him to sit on the bench. He will start alongside Cahill and Chelsea might even being to start Zouma and Stones a year early if Cahill's form doesn't improve. However put it this way if he goes to Chelsea he would be first choice between all of them.
Chelsea won't pay 40 million full stop, wouldn't be surprised if they revert to 20 million now

So should we buckle at the first bid from another club simply because it's early in the transfer window?

We should have named our price and went strong on it mate. We have the players' contract for four years - Stones should have been spoken to early and told the score.

It's now quite clear Everton wanted to do business all along, and I can't even express how saddening that is.

SSN saying barnsley have a sell on clause of around 5%, surely that's wrong? Everywhere else reckons 15%

Also said Yarmolenko deal is off but could be resurrected.

Get Yarmolenko and Van Dijk/Koubaily/Dragovic and let the judas go to sit on Chelsea's bench
He will start at Chelsea Don't be an fool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back