• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't put a foot wrong today, I can recall one incident where he dribbled out and lost possession after he moved to fullback, but he recovered really well even then.

Jags was spectacular as well, hope their partnership can maintain this level.

And JS staying on the field just those few extra seconds milking the applause and offering his own back to the crowd spoke volumes for me. More please John, greatness in a blue shirt awaits you.

And JS staying on the field just those few extra seconds milking the applause and offering his own back to the crowd spoke volumes for me. More please John, greatness in a blue shirt awaits you.

chelsea-15-16-home-kit-2.jpg

What a player. Have any of us genuinely had a centre back as a favourite player before? Him and Barkley are making me believe in Everton again after many years of frustration. Also, well done Naismith, best single performance I've seen in a while

Stones completed 36 of his 41 passes during the match and can boast a 100 per cent tackle success. Terry, meanwhile, didn't make a single tackle all afternoon.

If Stones' willingness to play for the shirt was in question before the clash with Chelsea, it will certainly not be now.

He made nine recoveries compared to Terry's six and Zouma's two, while winning three out of four of his aerial duels. Zouma, who looked cumbersome, clumsy and struggled to deal with Romelu Lukaku up front, won just four of his eight in the air.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tars-victory-Goodison-Park.html#ixzz3lXwJ43Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back