• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

The shambles they've been in Europe lately i'd not classify any prem team as an elite of Europe then mate, rich maybe but falling back on European performances nowadays. He will end up at Barca - he's too good for scum like Chelsea mate
Please not that lot, I'd almost rather have him playing for actual kopites rather than the spanish kopites. Bunch of utter tubes.

Ratcliffe? Nooooooooo!
Ratcliffe had pace to burn, read the game well and was a leader. He led us to several trophies and deserves any praise he gets. A great Everton captain and at the time I thought he was great. But this Stones lad is something else. He might not win as many things (with Everton) as Ratcliffe did but I'd say he's better now than Ratcliffe at the same age etc. Absolute top quality.

Ratcliffe had pace to burn, read the game well and was a leader. He led us to several trophies and deserves any praise he gets. A great Everton captain and at the time I thought he was great. But this Stones lad is something else. He might not win as many things (with Everton) as Ratcliffe did but I'd say he's better now than Ratcliffe at the same age etc. Absolute top quality.
I agree,the best centre half I've seen play for the blues was Richard Gough,and I've seen the best everton sides of the 80s,Stones is another level for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back