• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not kid ourselves, if we don't win anything this season or European football, he will want to leave.

Let's be honest if he continues as he his he'll have to move, he's good enough to play a part in a team that can win things at the highest level, he's going to be at the same place as he was when he left us very soon, too good to be at the club he is at, and if he doesn't move he'll be wasting his talent, he's a fantastic footballer and deserves to be at one of the elite clubs in Europe

Let's be honest if he continues as he his he'll have to move, he's good enough to play a part in a team that can win things at the highest level, he's going to be at the same place as he was when he left us very soon, too good to be at the club he is at, and if he doesn't move he'll be wasting his talent, he's a fantastic footballer and deserves to be at one of the elite clubs in Europe

Or stay at the club that he's contracted to and help us to be "one of the elite clubs in Europe"
Pisses me off that unless a player moves to a 'money' club he is said to be "lacking ambition" How about helping Everton to become a trophey winning club ?
That is ambition !

Or stay at the club that he's contracted to and help us to be "one of the elite clubs in Europe"
Pisses me off that unless a player moves to a 'money' club he is said to be "lacking ambition" How about helping Everton to become a trophey winning club ?
That is ambition !

Players don't have the patient to build clubs into winning teams anymore. They want it the easy way. He could be playing CL and on 150 next season. Let's hope he playing CL with us.

Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich maybe, not some billionaires little toy like Chelsea.

That is ambition !

He's got 15 years left of his career if he's lucky, what's Everton won in last 15 years ?, that's what he's got to look at, give it 2 years and move when he's only 2 years to run and he'll get 10 years at the very top. Everton don't attack transfer window like a top club and unfortunately until they do they'll never be able to give players like stones what they deserve.

He's got 15 years left of his career if he's lucky, what's Everton won in last 15 years ?, that's what he's got to look at, give it 2 years and move when he's only 2 years to run and he'll get 10 years at the very top. Everton don't attack transfer window like a top club and unfortunately until they do they'll never be able to give players like stones what they deserve.

You just want your clubs cut. You little money grabber ;)

You just want your clubs cut. You little money grabber ;)

Not at all, the longer he stays at Everton the more he'll be worth when they sell him, our owner as said the money will only be spent on the academy anyway, I'm looking at it from the lads point of view

John Stones put in an immaculate performance today. He was superb under pressure when he had the ball and shows he has all the bottle needed to become a great player. He is a class act on the pitch and today's performance was a credit to him and his ability.

Not at all, the longer he stays at Everton the more he'll be worth when they sell him, our owner as said the money will only be spent on the academy anyway, I'm looking at it from the lads point of view
I accept he'll end up at one of the very top teams. Just hope it won't be Chelsea. Confident he can do better than that awful excuse for a football club.

The shambles they've been in Europe lately i'd not classify any prem team as an elite of Europe then mate, rich maybe but falling back on European performances nowadays. He will end up at Barca - he's too good for scum like Chelsea mate

ZSdMtuQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back