• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's ace. I bet he's got tremendous pubic hair.

Radcliffe however is still a class above for me. He was incredible.

Still time for the Barnsley Beckenbauer to move ahead of that though.

Love Stones to bits mate, but anyone right now saying he is better than Ratcliffe is either too young to have seen Ratters play or are simply blind, best cb i've ever seen at Goodison by a mile

Absolutely class. He will go to the very top this lad. 'Koff Chelsea. Barcelona will be in for Stones in the near future.

I think the most rewarding/ambitious thing for John to do is either take us to the champions league/win a cup, or move to one of the elite three clubs.

He is so much better than Chelsea, City or Man U.

These teams are clearly not the elite anymore and I think would scream a lack of ambition.

Yeah they take it in turns to win the premier league, but they haven't done anything in Europe in the last 3 or so years.

The only logical move he could take would be Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich.

This lad deserves to be winning champions league medals and club world cups, not just the premier league and/or the FA CUP.
+1000 reps

When you see the likes of Stones and Barkley and Lukaku and young Galloway and other considerable young talent in Everton FC (Deulofeu, Besic, McCarthy et al), you cannot help but be imbued with some huge optimism.
But the obverse to this 'somewhere over the rainbow' ephemerality sadly remains...

... 'it's the hope that kills us'.

Said it before. He's world class for me and already you could argue he's the best defender in the country.

At times yesterday he was taking the piss and showing the very team that tried to sign him 4 times this summer exactly why we rejected their approach. So good that he slotted in at right back and took over from Coleman with ease. His reading and understanding of the game is utterly superb.

Within 2 years he will be regarded as the best in the world.

He's absolutely majestic.

The way he brings the ball out of defence, for that reason alone every club in the world should want him. I feel privileged to be able to watch him.

Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich maybe, not some billionaires little toy like Chelsea.

I've said this before but I know for a fact that Pep has had him scouted extensively. Doesn't think he's ready for the step up to a club like Bayern yet... but, if Pep comes to the Prem next year, and i think he'll be at Utd soon enough, personally, then I could well see him making a move for him.

Best young cb in world football today

and am not even being biased if he goes .. it should be to barca if anyone ... it would be a waste of his talent to end up at city/chelsea/man utd

He must of felt the love seeing his best mate netting a hat-trick , how could you even think to leave !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back