• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to sell anyone but I'd rather sell Coleman than Stones (that's if Stones is committed to Everton, if not get rid). All this thing about profit to help the wage structure, whatever we sell Coleman for would be basically profit and I don't think his previous club has a percentage of that. It's just something to consider.

But stones wants to go for the second season running where coleman wants to stay. He was rubbish last season and didn't want to be here. Can't be arsed with him anymkre

If we want to sell.

I said this in the transfer thread as well, it wouldn't shock me if Moshiri just turns around and says no, not for any price. At this point in time the club isn't going to want to look weak and we don't need the money to get the targets we're after. And Stones can throw a strop for all I care, Koeman won't suffer that like his spineless predecessor. In the reserves you get.

It's not what I'd do personally, I'd take the money but football is all about perception. How can we convince the likes of Lukaku to stick around and put the full effort if Stones leaves? I think we'll be more inclined to sell in January because it will mean even more money and also it won't hang over the club for months like selling a massive player does if it's done in the summer or early part of the season. If it's done mid-season everyone just gets on with things.

Last edited:

Throw him in the reserves and don't play him, destroy his confidence and morale and decrease his value, that'll teach him. Then let him go to City on a free and become a world class player, see who has the last laugh then LOL

A plan with no drawbacks!

Gut wrenching for me all this.

I'm with @Zatara on this one. If we are going to "sacrifice" a gun for the wage issue, we need one or two guns in for the sacrifice. None of the names we are being mentioned with are worthy to date.

I don't want to sell anyone but I'd rather sell Coleman than Stones (that's if Stones is committed to Everton, if not get rid). All this thing about profit to help the wage structure, whatever we sell Coleman for would be basically profit and I don't think his previous club has a percentage of that. It's just something to consider.
seriously 2 different players and one was captain of Ireland that went as far in d euros as England and Stones didnt even play!!seriously!! Just look at his pass in d Sweden game!!

Last edited:
Love Stones, think he'll go onto achieve all kinds of greatness. But we certainly won't miss him immediately, we'll bring in a boss replacement and partner him with Mori, who I think will flourish under Koeman. Koeman will love Mori's passion.

Nothing to fear with this transfer lads, we'll be just fine without the boy John.

Love Stones, think he'll go onto achieve all kinds of greatness. But we certainly won't miss him immediately, we'll bring in a boss replacement and partner him with Mori, who I think will flourish under Koeman. Koeman will love Mori's passion.

Nothing to fear with this transfer lads, we'll be just fine without the boy John.
Agree totally

most over rated player ever zzZZZzZz

LOL joke im just saying that because he wants to leave ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back