• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like stones and I'll be sad to see him playing for another prem team. I am convinced he will fulfill his potential but right now I don't think we have a good enough team to cover his big mistakes. He's more likely to get away with them at city simply because they will score more and cover them up. I think it'll help him develop. Who wants him to become a stock defender and cut out the dribbling and passing? There are loads of people who can do that (see Iceland) I want him to become the ball playing centre back god he could be. Wish it was for us or bar a though

i think hes ok as back up but to be honest i dont think he is good enough to take us on.just my opinion.

You might be right mate,j just something when I see him casts doubts for me.
Unfortunately, John Stones will need to move on, just as Rooney did all those years ago. The difference being that Rooney left to further his career and allowed Everton to survive with the money we received. If, probably when, Stones goes, the money received will not be for survival, but to propel Everton into the next stratosphere of Premier football and with the right planning, take us to the upper echelons of European football within the next five years. It really is that significant, and this time we have a pro-active board to not only achieve these goals, but to progress them and sustain them. Something we did not even dare to dream about at the beginning of the year can become a reality.

The World's best manager wants Stones, yet some people on here still criticize the young lad.

You don't deserve his greatness.

No one thinks he is a bad player, just that many of us can see the 50m is far better for Everton then he is right now. Take the money, run, and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back