• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the 5 billionth time... WE HAVE THE MONEY WE DON'T HAVE THE WAGE ALLOWANCE YET. Christ like people on here suffer from memory less every time they wake up.

He's on about 30k a week isn't he? Wow, when we free up those megabux just wait for the superstars to roll in.

WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY

Yeah, hard to pinpoint exactly when, but to be fair to OP in that case i figured he just wanted to make a general point about how last season was a bit of a struggle for Stones. And if you really want to suffer through viewing the 0-4 loss to the RS, he easily stands out as having a bad day. Plus i think his misplaced pass forward for the 3-0 can be counted as one of those mistakes, haha.

Granted, he is wrongfully accused of overplaying, simply down to the fact he had to carry so much responsibility and attention as "ball-playing centre back" last season.

Oh yes mate, he had a shaky spell post Christmas and didn't really get anywhere near his best until that performance at Wembley (where he was superb).

But yeh, Jags was out injured a lot last season and Stones was, for many of his games, tasked with been the leader of the defence (at the age of 21). He had a lot on his shoulders and in a side that couldn't defend as it was under an inept manager, did well for the most part.

He's on about 30k a week isn't he? Wow, when we free up those megabux just wait for the superstars to roll in.

WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY

IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT

It's not about what wages Stones is on, so stop being ignorant.

to stay within ffp regulations, our overall exspendature cannot exceed our revenue (by a certain percentage I believe). So as our spending rises (paying higher wages), our revenue must rise to match it.

The best mist sustainable way to do that is through commercial deals, but due to contracts etc that can't happen over-night. In the meantime, the quickest way to raise revenue is from the sale of a major asset...

WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY

It's got nothing to do with the wage Stones is currently on you flute-toting band geek. If you'd bother to check the forum the past, I don't know, 3 weeks you'd understand how STCC works and how we're shackled by it this season because right now your IQ is coming across as on par with the desk I'm sat on.

Nah mate the stories came out last night saying it was close.

Tbh I can see Stones going to Dresden as I do think we're wanting to have a 'definite' replacement lined up before letting him go.

But basically, nothing has changed since last year, not one quote quote from any party regarding city, everton and stones.

But basically, nothing has changed since last year, not one quote quote from any party regarding city, everton and stones.

well no - there very rarely is mate in these circumstances though.

there wasn't one 'quote' about Kante to Chelsea until it was done and confirmed... but everyone knew it was happening.

Stones will be off if City meet our valuation, it's just a matter of when... imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back