• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
If two years down the line Holgate, Galloway or Pennington are in a similar situation mate don't you think they'd be off too (unless we're in the CL of course)
Maybe. I'd like to think that more of our youngsters will be in for the long haul.

Maybe. I'd like to think that more of our youngsters will be in for the long haul.

Tbh mate as nice as it is to think like that I can assure you that from the players' pov - unless they've grown up Evertonians - it doesn't really make a difference.

Oh look yet another negative Everton post from the fella with a name that relates to 'that' anthem.

I'm truly shocked here.

Sorry pal but if you're a grown man who wont listen to a band with any RS connections then that's very strange. Do you shun the Beatles because they claimed to be from L*******l? Adele has r*d hair. Do you wear ear plugs when you get the ferry? Do you ensure that whenever you walk you're always accompanied because of 'that' song that you can't bring yourself to say?

Honest to goodness, some people. I'm probably quite a lot older than most people on this forum but genuinely didn't think people held such blinkered views until I saw it with my own eyes.

I grew up with Gerry and the fact that the RS use one of their songs makes zero difference to me. I still have a red dot on my hot tap too that must mean I'm a RS fan.

No discussions. City offer what we want or they don't we move on, its that simple really.

We go in with idea of its either X amount flat and not deviate from it, or its X amount + player(s). No discussions, put the options on the table if they accept one of them then thats done...

Sorry pal but if you're a grown man who wont listen to a band with any RS connections then that's very strange. Do you shun the Beatles because they claimed to be from L*******l? Adele has r*d hair. Do you wear ear plugs when you get the ferry? Do you ensure that whenever you walk you're always accompanied because of 'that' song that you can't bring yourself to say?

Honest to goodness, some people. I'm probably quite a lot older than most people on this forum but genuinely didn't think people held such blinkered views until I saw it with my own eyes.

I grew up with Gerry and the fact that the RS use one of their songs makes zero difference to me. I still have a red dot on my hot tap too that must mean I'm a RS fan.

Don't forget about Frankie Goes to Hollywood mate!

looking quite likely we won't sign anyone of note until we've sold stones...

seems a rather familiar situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back