• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry pal but if you're a grown man who wont listen to a band with any RS connections then that's very strange. Do you shun the Beatles because they claimed to be from L*******l? Adele has r*d hair. Do you wear ear plugs when you get the ferry? Do you ensure that whenever you walk you're always accompanied because of 'that' song that you can't bring yourself to say?

Honest to goodness, some people. I'm probably quite a lot older than most people on this forum but genuinely didn't think people held such blinkered views until I saw it with my own eyes.

I grew up with Gerry and the fact that the RS use one of their songs makes zero difference to me. I still have a red dot on my hot tap too that must mean I'm a RS fan.

Why did you censor the city's name like it was a swear? Why say you are older than most of us then spout off really childish crap?

Such a loss but at least we have Ross. If he left there would be a mutiny but i think we all in our hearts of hearts knew this was coming. Some fans have really not treated him with the respect he deserves. These lads are young and should be nurtured and praised and bollocked by the manager when they make a mistake. Martinez failed to do this.

I won't boo him and I hope he does well and does not end up like Sterling there.

We can go as deep as we want, that one ain't happening. Absolutely convinced that one was political in relation to Witsel.

Lamine Kone more plausible.

The interest in Koulibaly is genuine mate, stuff i'd heard suggested it was and the agents own words confirmed that the other day

Think their is however a LOT of games going on between us and chelsea right now though

We can go as deep as we want, that one ain't happening. Absolutely convinced that one was political in relation to Witsel.

Lamine Kone more plausible.

Who would you prefer of the two Tubes? Personally I'd like Koulibaly but was impressed with Kone when we played Sunderland at the back end of the season

Sorry pal but if you're a grown man who wont listen to a band with any RS connections then that's very strange. Do you shun the Beatles because they claimed to be from L*******l? Adele has r*d hair. Do you wear ear plugs when you get the ferry? Do you ensure that whenever you walk you're always accompanied because of 'that' song that you can't bring yourself to say?

Honest to goodness, some people. I'm probably quite a lot older than most people on this forum but genuinely didn't think people held such blinkered views until I saw it with my own eyes.

I grew up with Gerry and the fact that the RS use one of their songs makes zero difference to me. I still have a red dot on my hot tap too that must mean I'm a RS fan.

I don't think you're a red. You're just one of many many negative posters on here. There's a depressing negative spin on every single one of your posts. It's tiring. Boring. Suspicious yes. But.

When I sit in the lower Gwladys street it's often a graveyard of negativity- moans, groans, 'fckoff Osman shouts' We have too much negativity and its rotted us for far too long.

I'd be shocked if you posted something positive that didn't have a hint of sarcasm attached to it.

Why did you censor the city's name like it was a swear? Why say you are older than most of us then spout off really childish crap?

It was clearly mocking his refusal to say You'll Never Walk Alone instead referring to it as 'that anthem' (oo he said anthem instead of song, he's a koppite, get him lads!)

I don't think you're a red. You're just one of many many negative posters on here. There's a depressing negative spin on every single one of your posts. It's tiring. Boring. Suspicious yes. But.

When I sit in the lower Gwladys street it's often a graveyard of negativity- moans, groans, 'fckoff Osman shouts' We have too much negativity and its rotted us for far too long.

I'd be shocked if you posted something positive that didn't have a hint of sarcasm attached to it.

I'm just worn down to a nub.

*edit* my posts in the none football related threads are quite chipper you'll find.

Says the man who has a transformer avatar and watches WWF.

Hahahahahaha you tell him how to be a man brother.

My son doesn't watch wrestling because it's "jarg"

But yeh, Jags was out injured a lot last season and Stones was, for many of his games, tasked with been the leader of the defence (at the age of 21). He had a lot on his shoulders and in a side that couldn't defend as it was under an inept manager, did well for the most part.

I had forgotten another thing people should be taking into context when jumping on their high horse claiming he played poorly due to ego or no focus..........as you touch upon, at times at the start of the season he was playing with two young fullbacks and in Funes Mori a player completely new to the league. Why on earth would you not allow for that in judging a young player, unless you were already just in a fume over the transfer request and had made your mind up that you know best. (further context being a rapidly worsening keeper too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back