• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tremendous performance today, any suggestion that he is unsettled by the previous transfer speculation must be firmly put to bed now.

FFS, BBC news report :

"Everton have already rejected two bids from Chelsea for John Stones this summer but the defender's assured performance against Southampton could quickly spark another substantial third offer .."

Was disgusted with (I'd guess BT) today. Was watching the lad after the teams came out, stood waiting for kick off and a jeb camera man was in his face.

Imagine trying to concentrate on the game, moments away, with that and imagining the obvious commentary which will be involved:"is this Chelseas next signing?"

It's like we don't deserve him.

All that said, he was boss today. I like that he's starting to realise how good he is, and that confidence is coming out with a shade of arrogance which all top players need imo.

Was disgusted with (I'd guess BT) today. Was watching the lad after the teams came out, stood waiting for kick off and a jeb camera man was in his face.

Imagine trying to concentrate on the game, moments away, with that and imagining the obvious commentary which will be involved:"is this Chelseas next signing?"

It's like we don't deserve him.

All that said, he was boss today. I like that he's starting to realise how good he is, and that confidence is coming out with a shade of arrogance which all top players need imo.

To perform the way he did with the amount of talk around him and attention plus being such a young lad is bloody impressive. I cannot think more highly of him at the minute. Be nice once the window closes and the leeches die off.

With all what is going on around him in the media etc, for a young lad he is handling it all boss, just looks so composed on and off the field.

I think it is cos he is a normal lad.

I was nattering with a Newcastle fan the other day about Stones, and he made the point that perhaps we dont always appreciate. Word for word, he said, "Thing about Everton, you never seem to have bellends as players".

True dat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back