John Textor

Is Moshiri gong to hold on to Everton despite the insistence he will sell... once the stadium is finished the club would be worth £1bn+, if he has to pay R&MF, 777 and TFG that still leaves him the £400m or so he would have had to write off...

Is that the game?
He's struggling to get 80m for his shares - doubt it would suddenly jump to 400m

Is Moshiri gong to hold on to Everton despite the insistence he will sell... once the stadium is finished the club would be worth £1bn+, if he has to pay R&MF, 777 and TFG that still leaves him the £400m or so he would have had to write off...

Is that the game?
I believe so, why else would he have dragged things out the way he has. The man's a clown but there's no way he didn't know what the whole world knew about 777.

What securities do Freidkin and 777 have from Everton for their 400m "investments". I also assume it's way more than 400m too as they surely can't have lent that money without seeking a big return. A true mess, if Textor get his 100m in to this club what happens then, at least 4 people we of seeking to extract more money than the club is worth, new stadium or not, these won't be the only creditors too you can bet on that.

It’s mad to think that whilst Everton have been a bigger club than Chelsea historically, they sold to Boehly’s consortium for £4.2bn. Even with our debt and a new stadium you’d think some investors would see our potential and commercial opportunity especially, since most US investors see that the PL is nowhere near reaching it potential with world wide tv rights high is likely to dwarf any stadium income even with a new stadium.

Is that the game?
No.

The club is not worth £1b.

A debt free Everton in the PL is about £400m.

Stadiums add only a fraction of their build cost value.

I believe so, why else would he have dragged things out the way he has. The man's a clown but there's no way he didn't know what the whole world knew about 777.

You give him too much credit

He's incompetent.

Or he would be making a substantial profit from Everton and we would not have had three years of relegation battles and lost hundreds of millions of pounds

What securities do Freidkin and 777 have from Everton for their 400m "investments". I also assume it's way more than 400m too as they surely can't have lent that money without seeking a big return. A true mess, if Textor get his 100m in to this club what happens then, at least 4 people we of seeking to extract more money than the club is worth, new stadium or not, these won't be the only creditors too you can bet on that.
777 is unsecured, Friedkins is secured against the new ground and Moshiris shares, the other loan we have is secured against everything else in the BH portfolio - training ground, Liver buildings, Land that Goodison is on etc

I’m starting to be of the mind that moshiri’s dragging things out till his mate is out of financial Siberia…
He’ll have a long , long wait then .
Apart from the ongoing situation in Ukraine, there is the fact that Usmanov stands accused by the U..N. of being complicit in the illegal seizure of the Crimea. It is very likely that he will remain a persona non grata in the West for his lifetime.
The Russians will not be returning.

He’ll have a long , long wait then .
Apart from the ongoing situation in Ukraine, there is the fact that Usmanov stands accused by the U..N. of being complicit in the illegal seizure of the Crimea. It is very likely that he will remain a persona non grata in the West for his lifetime.
The Russians will not be returning.

Pretty much yup.

Although not sure where you got the part about him being accused by the UN from. Mind sharing that cheers.

Pretty much yup.

Although not sure where you got the part about him being accused by the UN from. Mind sharing that cheers.
I believe that was something that predated the current war , but was ignored because he denied it .
Not sure of the details now , but he was accused of providing assistance to the the seizure.
Sorry I can’t back it up , but I probably read it in the Guardian 😁
Could be utterly misremembering or garbling something I read a few years ago !!
Apologies if so .

I believe that was something that predated the current war , but was ignored because he denied it .
Not sure of the details now , but he was accused of providing assistance to the the seizure.
Sorry I can’t back it up , but I probably read it in the Guardian 😁
Could be utterly misremembering or garbling something I read a few years ago !!
Apologies if so .

No apology needed mate, just never heard it before.

If it's the guardian though could likely be bs 😂.

Would predate any involvement with us if true like as 10 years ago he was at Arsenal.

Pure speculation but likely to not be over the actual event of the annexation but providing the raw materials for the subsequent building of a lot of infrastructure there post 2014 through metalloinvest - his huge steel company - think the Kursk bridge Uncle Uzzy had a big involvement in providing the raw materials for.

No apology needed mate, just never heard it before.

If it's the guardian though could likely be bs 😂.

Would predate any involvement with us if true like as 10 years ago he was at Arsenal.

Pure speculation but likely to not be over the actual event of the annexation but providing the raw materials for the subsequent building of a lot of infrastructure there post 2014 through metalloinvest - his huge steel company - think the Kursk bridge Uncle Uzzy had a big involvement in providing the raw materials for.
Yes that was what the report said I think .
He was described as a close business advisor to Putin who provided solutions to the logistics involved in seizing the Crimea.
Either way, his close association with Putin guarantees neither he nor his money will ever be coming back here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back