John Textor

He's been trying to sell his shares for near on or more a year. This is nothing new. He's spoken to several Championship clubs too before Everton. Still not sold his Palace shares in that time 🤷‍♂️

All I'll say is that if I were him, I would make sure I am confident that I can complete a takeover before I sold my shares. Palace are a well ran club, London based and fairly sustainable. I really do not think he will struggle to find buyers for his shares.

Now whether or not he is suitable for Everton is a question I can't really answer. Seems liked enough at Palace but obviously he's not the one who calls the shots there.

A major change of shareholding in the company. Or an agreement for it to change. Why not?
But it's not completed. It might just be an agreement in principle subject to the Everton deal going through. It baffles me that you think you know or are entitled to know any of this information and the fact that you don't means it isn't happening.

All I'll say is that if I were him, I would make sure I am confident that I can complete a takeover before I sold my shares. Palace are a well ran club, London based and fairly sustainable. I really do not think he will struggle to find buyers for his shares.

Now whether or not he is suitable for Everton is a question I can't really answer. Seems liked enough at Palace but obviously he's not the one who calls the shots there.

I'm not pro or anti him. I'm ... yet to be convinced.

I'm reading everything and encourage people to do so too. Things like.

I'm not going to look anything.

I'm just going to be my usual charming self. Holding ownership at Everton and executives and the manager and anyone else to account
Not sure they read this forum pal or give a rat's ass about your opinions. You are mainly annoying other blues and not really contributing much other than hot air. You asserted that this deal can not happen in the strongest possible terms, foolishly in my opinion as you lack the information to make that assessment, and what little if any credibility you have on here will be destroyed if you prove to be incorrect.

He seemingly has a buyer for his CP shares. He wouldn’t consider signing an actual purchase agreement for EFC until he did as he would be setting himself up to breach.

The league won’t approve his purchase of EFC until he sells them or presents a contingent agreement where the sale and purchase are completed in-kind.

Not sure they read this forum pal or give a rat's ass about your opinions. You are mainly annoying other blues and not really contributing much other than hot air. You asserted that this deal can not happen in the strongest possible terms, foolishly in my opinion as you lack the information to make that assessment, and what little if any credibility you have on here will be destroyed if you prove to be incorrect.

It can't happen until he sells his Crystal Palace shares. 🤷‍♂️

What's controversial about that?

The rules say so.

Opens Sexy Tex thread

Man still shouting at clouds

Screenshot_20240821_231535_Google.webp

Closes thread.......sssshhhh.....quietly.

I'm not pro or anti him. I'm ... yet to be convinced.

I'm reading everything and encourage people to do so too. Things like.

That's fair enough mate, I too encourage everyone to view him skepticism but just annoys me people getting hung up on him not selling his Palace shares. It's just like being in a chain when buying a house, it's a detail that will obviously be addressed if the takeover is to happen.

Me personally, I just think he doesn't have the money to really take us forward but if push came to shove I'd prefer him to Moshiri.

He's been talking to other clubs including in the Championship before Everton

He's been trying to sell his Palace shares for months and months with no takers and no acceptable bids

He wants out of Palace but the fact is he can't take over any club until he sells them
I don't think any of us know what is going to be agreed between Moshiri and Textor, if indeed anything at all is agreed.
Nor do we know if the PL has been involved in devising a process to allow for the deal to proceed.

Nobody knows

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back