Join me in the spirit realm.

Voucher for £50 I think, prob not quite enough for 2 bottles without topping up. Last year I got the Lost Dock spiced pineapple and the lost dock dark spiced.
To be honest I don't know many on their site. I'd be quite tempted by this though I think:

To be honest I don't know many on their site. I'd be quite tempted by this though I think:

This caught my eye but is a bit on the steep side.
Think it’s the shape of the bottle more than anything! Although does seem to get good reviews elsewhere too.

This caught my eye but is a bit on the steep side.
Think it’s the shape of the bottle more than anything! Although does seem to get good reviews elsewhere too.

Ooh, had a tastey taste of that at the harbour fest this year, its really good stuff. We bought a half bottle, only cos we had a ton of rum in the house already, otherwise we'd have got 70cl.

Been meaning to post this for a while.

20230102_162354.webp

Not a big brandy drinker but I like to get one in for chrimbo. Very tidy armagnac, sharp but fruity, but I prefer the more oddball Remy 1798 I bought last year. According to Ifor at Amathus (https://www.amathusdrinks.com/b2c/bath-store) so does Huey from the FLC, so I'm in good company.

Anyway, enjoyed a hefty one watching the shoite get a good pumping.

I have some sloes in the freezer left over from the Autumn. This was on a special offer so I thought I'd do a fancy gin and orange. Looking forward to see how it turns out, ages since I had a gin and orange.

b30417a9-ddb7-48f2-9bf1-99e2ca5bd861_1108844311.jpeg

20230330_181541.webp

Sherry, but not like your nan's. There's a tapas place in Bath that does great grub but has a nice range of sherries to pair with the different foods. I tried this one and spotted it in the shops a few weeks back. Its delicious, dried fruit, hazelnut, chocolate. Lovely.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back